Posted in Blogstuff
How are people getting here?
Here are the last 10 internet search terms people have used to find their way to my humble little corner of the world:
- “infomercials Mike Levey Amazing Discoveries”
- “tagteam whoomp there it is torrents”
- “sightings of michael landon in california”
- “Original Soundtrack i swear – all4one + Just Friends”
- “Steve Hackett concert”
- “michael landon’s death”
- “That’s all I can stands”
- “tevin campbell i’m ready torrent”
- “Sid Davis” “Boys Beware”
- “80s arcade game”
So what have I learned from this? Well, people still seem to be interested in Michael Landon. And stealing music. Sorry, I can only help with one of those. So never let it be said that I don’t try to give the people what they want:
Oh, and for the sake of full disclosure, this idea was “borrowed” from Progressive Boink (warning: contents not for children).