More mysteries of the universe
- Would it unconstitutional to introduce capital punishment for anyone who posts a variation of “First!” to start a comment thread?
- How about for people who use the words “preggo” or “preggers”?
- Is there a bigger oxymoron than Ticketmaster’s “convenience charge”? For whom is it convenient to spend 8-10 bucks to get a piece of paper printed?
- Why is it that most reality shows are more obviously scripted than non-reality shows? As far as I can remember, the only true “reality” show I have ever seen is COPS.
- How did drivers ever find their way around before the advent of portable GPS devices?
- What did people say instead of “drinking the Kool-Aid” before Jonestown?
- WTF is wrong with Carrot Top? At what point does a human being look at himself in the mirror and decide this is a good look?
People found this post by searching for:
"carrot top before and after", "carrot top before after", "carrot top movies", "carrot top", "steroids", "carrot top movie", "steroids before and after"