I don’t have time to go to the movies much any more. So instead I’m going to just review some new and upcoming films based solely on their trailers. Because let’s face it, most movies only have about two or three minutes’ worth of good material anyway.
Ah I see, so it’s like Bad Santa but instead it’s called Bad Teacher. And Cameron Diaz gets to play the vulgar, ne’er do well lead role that Billy Bob Thornton had. She could pull it off, as she’s always exuded this weird vibe of being physically attractive but kind of gross and skanky at the same time. I guess A-Rod is into that sort of thing.
If nothing else the supporting cast is solid. Phyllis from The Office is an interesting pick for a co-star, but I’m guessing that Jason Segel (How I Met Your Mother) and Justin Timberlake (Saturday Night Live, shitty boy band) will get the funniest lines. They’re certainly the funniest actors in the movie.
Winnie the Pooh
Damn you Disney! I want to hate you so much, but this looks so awesome. I wasn’t really into Winnie the Pooh that much as a kid, but even a stone cold cynic like me got a little misty eyed watching this trailer. Of course the inclusion of Keane’s “Somewhere Only We Know” probably ups the emotions a bit.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2
Do you even need to watch this? This movie is going to be awesome and epic and epically awesome. I know it and you know it. Is it July 15th yet?
Up next? Waiting until this fall, when the last DVD/Blu-Ray comes out so the set will be complete.
- Cameron Diaz Pictures at a Bad Teacher Photo Call in Madrid (popsugar.com)
- Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows – Part 2 Teaser Trailer (geeksaresexy.net)
- Win Advanced Screening Passes to Watch BAD TEACHER! (997now.radio.com)
- Final Minutes Of Last Harry Potter Film To Be Split Into Seven Separate Movies (geeksaresexy.net)
People found this post by searching for:
- "winnie the pooh harry potter trailer", "winnie the pooh harry potter commercial", "winnie the pooh commercial 2011"